NatuRia Beauty started back in 2013 to document my journey in transitioning to cleaner and more eco-friendly beauty products, sharing reviews as I made new discoveries and hoping to help others find products that might be suitable for them along the way! A decade after I started to make the switch, I exclusively use only natural/organic beauty products and I currently squeeze in writing for the blog in between motherhood and studying nutritional therapy.
When reading my reviews, please remember that they are entirely my own opinions and for reference, it may help to know a bit about me:
- Face – skin type normal/sometimes sensitive, light neutral skintone
- General skin – prone to dryness & dyshidrotic eczema
- Hair – long, naturally wavy with frizz and dry ends
If you’re new here, I also organise bi-annual international green beauty swaps (in the spring and for Christmas) if you’re interested in exchanging green beauty gifts with others!
Find out some of my favourite places to shop online and the best natural and organic beauty brands:
- Natural & organic beauty brands directory
- Where to shop natural & organic beauty in the UK & Worldwide
Before diving into my product reviews, you might want to find out why I prefer to choose more natural products along with some advice for making the switch, what natural and organic beauty mean, and some easy plastic-free/low waste beauty swaps in these posts:
- What does natural, nontoxic, organic & clean beauty mean?
- 5 Tips for “Going Green” Beauty
- Beginner’s Guide to Plastic Free Beauty & Toiletries
When you’re ready to dive in to product reviews, have a browse through the category indexes for everything from skincare to bath/body to makeup.