The terms “I”, “my”, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to NatuRia Beauty. The term the “Site” refers to naturiabeauty.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. Use of this site, including all materials and services provided by the blog owner, are subject to the following. The following applies to all site visitors and users of this site. By using this site, you agree and acknowledge to reading and accepting the information included on this page.
If you require any more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
All views and opinions expressed on this site are my own and the nature of product reviews is entirely subjective. Unless otherwise stated, all words and images (excluding the occasional product stock image) on this blog are created and owned by Ria and are copyright. Therefore no part of this site may be copied, reproduced, modified or adapted without explicit prior written consent from the author. Use of images is prohibited without prior consent. For brands wishing to use direct quotes or images, please contact me for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The majority of products mentioned on this site have been purchased with my own money. As of June 2013, any PR products that have been sent to me by a company/PR are marked with an asterisk *. Gifted products do not mean I have any obligation to post about them. I will only work with brands/promote products I genuinely like and use personally. I’m very selective and only accept PR products that are appropriate to this site. My reviews of these products are always my own honest opinions. Any sponsored content (paid for product placement) will be explicitly marked as either “sponsored content” or “advertisement”. This includes paid blog posts or reviews and sponsored giveaways.
Product information is correct at the time of publishing, to the best of my knowledge. Please be aware that product ingredient formulations, price, availability etc. may change from time to time and it is your own responsibility to check for current product information should you be interested in purchasing for yourself. I will endeavour to keep old blog posts updated where possible, but make no guarantees that information from previous years is still applicable.
The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or advice referenced or reviewed here and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.
This site occasionally features affiliate links (although not all links are affiliated). Links are always to sites I shop at personally and recommend. You have no obligation to use these links. If you decide to make a purchase from an affiliate link it means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Through affiliate links, identifying information may be carried over to the external site to ensure proper commissions are issued.
Email sign-ups are collected via a third party service. If you sign up to the mailing list, you agree to receive news, updates, promotions, special offers and other announcements via email. You can stop these emails at any time by unsubscribing. I do not share emails with third parties and do not sell your information.
You are responsible for ensuring that your email address is capable of receipt, including by ensuring ‘white-listing’ of our email address. If you unsubscribe from receiving our emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from NatuRia Beauty.
Privacy & Personal Data
The privacy of our visitors is of extremely important. The following outlines the types of anonymous personal information is received and collected by this site and how it is used.
Cookies are also used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, affiliate links and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. Cookies are also used in order to provide relevant ads to users of this site. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our content and services;
- Provide and deliver the information and services you request and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, events and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our content;
- Personalise and improve content and provide advertisements or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, giveaways and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- With third-party apps and advertisers for the purpose of targeting, retargeting and analytics;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of the blog, i.e. comments, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process