Each year in Spring and Autumn, I host an international gift exchange. For those of you who are new here, the idea is to exchange gifts with other green and clean, natural and organic beauty lovers across the world. It’s a lot of fun getting to know new friends who share similar interests and, of course, giving gifts and receiving new natural products to discover. If you’d like to take part in this year’s Spring 2021 green beauty swap, just read through all the info below and email me with the following details to sign up…
How it works:
- Send me an email at email@example.com with the subject “Spring Green Beauty Swap 2021” to say you’d like to take part, along with:
- Your name
- Blog URL and/or social media handle
- Country of residence
- If you’d prefer a swap within your own country or an international swap (this isn’t guaranteed depending on numbers but I’ll try to match your preference if possible)!
- The last day to sign up is 20th March 2021
- You’ll be randomly paired up (using random.org) and I’ll send out emails to introduce you to your partner on 21st March, after sign-up closes. From there, you’ll agree on a budget and timescale for your swap and let each other know if you have any allergies and specific ingredients you prefer to avoid in your beauty products.
- Get shopping for green beauty gifts! Keep chatting with your swap partner and browse their blog/social media to find out their likes/dislikes so you can get them something they’ll love!
- Exchange shipping details and post your parcel to your swap partner. When you receive your swap parcel, open it up and enjoy! If you have a blog, feel free to write up a blog post about your experience to share what you received. Tag me @naturiabeauty and remember share with the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap on social media!
- Send your parcel by recorded/tracked delivery if possible. This can avoid parcels going missing and your swap partner will be able to track the parcel.
- Make sure you package everything securely, especially if you’re sending internationally!
- Also check what you can/can’t send if posting abroad to avoid any customs issues.
P.S. If you’d like to help get more people involved, feel free to share this post with your friends and on social media using the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap 🙂