Last month I got my very first SoukSouk beauty box (see here) and totally loved it so I was excited to see what was in January’s box when it arrived this morning! I’m also subscribed to LoveLula’s beauty box and I know it sounds a bit overboard having two different ones, but I wanted to try both at the same time for a few months to see which I prefer. The plan at the moment is to get both for 3 more months, then keep my subscription for my favourite one afterwards (so far I think I will be sticking with SoukSouk)!
Inside the box:
- Urban Veda Daily Purifying Facial Wash 20ml (150ml RRP £7.99)
- Urban Veda Exfoliating Facial Polish 20ml (125ml RRP £8.99)
- Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream 10ml (50ml RRP £14.99)
- Xenca Perfection Lipstick in Fudge (RRP £11.95)
- Avril Nail Lacquer in French Rose (RRP £3.99)
- 2 Pukka Detox Tea Bags (box of 20 RRP £2.29)
Quite a lengthy list this month! Usually the box contains 5 products but SoukSouk have added in a little bonus with the Pukka Detox Tea. I’m not sure if I’ll enjoy it as it contains aniseed (which I don’t usually like) but I will give it a try! The box costs £12.00 plus £2.95 P&P and this month the contents are worth about £21.00. It’s so nice to see makeup included as I find it’s something that is often lacking from LoveLula’s boxes. Plus the nail polish has a 7-free formula which sounds pretty impressive! As with the last box, I’ve not tried any of the brands before so SoukSouk is getting a huge thumbs up from me yet again!
What do you think of this month’s selection?
Update: SoukSouk is no longer available.