I think we can all agree that 2020 is the year that we could really do with a large dose of festive spirit! I’ve put together some green beauty gift inspiration for those of you on the lookout for ideas. I’ll be splitting things up into categories, starting with my favourite selection of budget friendly gifts, luxury gifts, a few gift ideas for the men in your life, gifts from small/independent businesses and last but not least, low-waste gift ideas. Before getting stuck in to the gift guide, I just want to mention that some of the links in this gift guide may be affiliate, which means if you choose to shop through my link I’ll receive a small commission (at absolutely no extra cost for you).
Budget-friendly Natural Gift Ideas / Stocking Fillers
Many of us might have tighter budgets than usual this year so the following picks are all under £15 and would make great stocking fillers too! I’ve used products from most of these brands before and the rest are all on my personal wish list too!
1. Bloomtown The Meadow Lavender & Rose Geranium Sugar Scrub mini – £7.00 / 2. Evolve Glow Stocking Filler – £12.00 / 3. Lyonsleaf Face and Body Natural Skincare Set – £14.99 / 4. Beauty Kubes Shampoo and Body Wash Trial Size – £1.56 or full size £9.50 / 5. Therapi Honey Lip Nectar – £9.50
Luxury Natural Beauty Gift Ideas
If you’re lucky enough to have a larger budget and are looking for a special present this year, here’s my top picks for some more luxurious beauty products!
1. Agent Nateur Holi (Oil) Refining Ageless Face Serum – £113.00 / 2. Kiss The Moon CALM After Dark Face Oil – £48.00 / 3. Pai The Nellie Iconic Explorers Gift Set – £44.00 /4. Antipodes Beauty Icons Set – £38.00 / 5. Odacite Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool – £40.00
Natural Gift Ideas for Men
Organic and natural beauty products might not be as popular for men, but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat the men if your life to some skin-loving natural beauty gifts! Some of these are products that my other half already uses and loves, and some are items he’s added to his personal wish list this year!
1. Mühle Traditional Razor – £35.00 / 2. Proverb Mattifying Moisturiser for Men – £55.00 / 3. NO GUNK Natural Hair Styling Clay – £11.99 / 4. Green People Taming Beard Oil – £17.50 / 5. Flow Detox Tea Tree & Charcoal Soap – £13.00
Supporting Small Natural Beauty Businesses
I’m increasingly aware of how important it is, particularly this year, to support small, local and independent business when you can! This little selection are all on my wish list!
1. Mallow + White Sleep Well Kit – £16.00 / 2. Pamoja Reset Cleansing Balm – £25.00 / 3. Raven Botanicals Skin Saviour Facial Oil – £24.00 / 4. BUMI Naturals Face Polish – small £15.00 or regular £24.00 / 5. Baya Superfruit Priming Oil – £28.00
Low-waste/ Plastic-free Natural Gift Ideas
If you’ve read my Beginner’s Guide to Plastic-free Beauty you’ll know why it’s important to try choosing lower waste options more often. You most likely already know someone with an interest in more sustainable living, so these gift ideas would be a great choice for them or to introduce someone to low-waste product choices!
1. Kjaer Weis Flush and Glow Duo – £41.00 / 2. Mühle Traditional Rose Gold Razor – £37.50 / 3. Beauty Kubes Body Wash – £7.50 / 4. Pure Anada 3 Handmade Soaps & Dish Gift Set* – £22.00 / 5. Tabitha Eve Eco-Friendly Beauty Gift Set – £11.95
Low waste gift wrapping
Of course you could consider not wrapping presents at all, but part of the fun of gifting is the element of surprise. Ideally, you’ll want to choose something that’s re-usable or at the very least recyclable to wrap your gifts! Or you could opt for gift cards from LoveLula or Content Beauty to avoid the potential risk of an unwanted gift, so your giftee can choose their own products that they’ll actually use!
For the past couple of years I haven’t bought any wrapping paper and instead I make sure to collect any brown paper, sheets of tissue paper, small cardboard boxes and fabric scraps throughout the year to re-use for gifting. I personally love the look of a simple brown paper package and you can always spruce it up with twine and stamps with eco inks or even hand-drawn decorations. If you have little ones, decorating paper is a great activity to get them involved with and adds a more personal touch to your gifts!
I hope you’ve found this gift guide helpful and have found a few ideas for your list this year!