With the year coming to a close, I’ve been looking back through the archives to see which blog posts got the most attention from you all this year! I’m sure you know that blogging to a regular schedule is something I’ve never been good at, so I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who sticks around waiting for my sometimes sporadic posts – I’m super grateful! Even though the next year is going to be even busier than the last (juggling work and finally getting around to wedding planning!), hopefully I’ll be able to manage my time a little better to have a new blog post for you to read every week. Anyway, before I ramble on too much, here’s a recap of some of this year’s most read posts!
- Yarok Feed Your Moisture Conditioning Masque
- Best Natural Beauty Products of 2014
- The 4 Product Face – Everyday Makeup Essentials
- Basic Travel Essentials – Facial Skincare
- The Natural Deodorant Co. Clean Deodorant Balm
- Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
- abeautifulbox S/S Sampler 2015
- Brand Spotlight – Inika Organic Cosmetics
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
- 6 Natural Product Picks for Summer
- Exfoliating Powders – S.W. Basics + Root Science
- DIY Foaming Hand Soap
Just like last year, I also wanted to share some of my favourite green beauty reads! I’ve got quite a long list, but these are all blogs that I’ve particularly loved this year and I always look forward to catching up with their blog posts! In no particular order… some of my long-time faves: Small Bits of Loveliness, Smells like a Green Spirit, Naturally Diddy, Organic Beauty Blogger, The Beauty Proof, HelloAnnabel, Amber’s Beauty Talk and Genuine Glow, as well as some great new reads this year too from Lisa Wood Beauty, April Lily Rose, Close to Simple and Wild Organic Beauty. I hope you enjoy reading through these blogs and making some new discoveries!
Let me know some of your favourite blogs this year that you think I might like to read too! 🙂