The new year is just around the corner and since I’ve been reminiscing through the archives, I thought it would be the perfect time to look back over the most popular posts here on NatuRia Beauty this year! It almost seems like yesterday since I sat down to write most of these and it’s been interesting to see which posts got the most attention from you all this year!
1. UK Natural Beauty Boxes: LoveLula vs SoukSouk
2. Indie Lee Calendula Eye Balm
3. Best Natural Beauty Products of 2013
4. RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up Review
5. Christopher Drummond Duo-Phase Concealer
6. Everyday Makeup Essentials
7. The Body Deli Living Hair Shampoo & Conditioner
8. Tips for “Going Green”: Where To Shop
9. Abeautifulbox A/W Sampler 2014
10. Kari Gran Skin Care System Review
I also wanted to share the love to some of my favourite green beauty reads! If I were to list every blog I visit we’d be here all day, but there are a few that have stood out throughout the year and I’ve found myself reading every single one of their blog posts! In no particular order… Amber’s Beauty Talk, Makeup by Mary B., The Natural Junkie, Genuine Glow, Fragmented Splendour, Organic Beauty Blogger, Small Bits of Loveliness. I hope you enjoy reading through these awesome blogs as much as I do! Let me know in the comments your favourite green beauty blogs this year! 🙂
P.S. I would be super grateful if you could spare a few minutes to answer some questions in my reader survey – it’s totally anonymous but helps me find out a little bit about what you guys think so I can keep on improving this blog! You can find the survey here.