The arrival of the LoveLula box each month always seems to come around so quickly! (I’ve kept my beauty box subscriptions for #NoBuyJanuary as they were already paid for in December).
Inside the box:
- The Konjac Sponge Company Pure Puff Sponge (RRP £6.99)
- John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk 10ml (236ml RRP £18.00)
- BiOrganics Salon Secret Elixir Hair Perfecting Oil 12ml (RRP £3.50)
- BiOrganics Perfect Balance Rebalancing Shampoo 50ml (RRP £3.50)
- Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream 30ml (RRP £6.00)
The value of this month’s box is about £20.00 (box costs £12.50 total including P&P). This box hasn’t really “wow-ed” me on first impression for a few reasons; I only just opened a another Konjac Sponge recently, I’ve tried the John Masters body milk before and also I’m not likely to use the Balance Me body cream as I’m not a huge fan of rose scents at the moment! It’s still a decent box overall though and I’m intrigued by the BiOrganics products so I expect I will report back to you on those!
What do you think of January’s LoveLula box? Have you tried any of these products before?