As the final part of my Christmas gift ideas I thought it would be good to pick a selection of budget gifts under £15 that could work well as stocking fillers! These are also all products that I either own or have on my personal wish list this month!
- EOS Lip Balm (RRP £5.99): I’m sure you’ve heard of these hugely popular lip balms! I own a couple of these myself and can definitely recommend them. They’re 95% organic and 100% natural which is pretty impressive and there’s several different flavours to choose from!
- Weleda Skin Food Cracker (£5.95): The Weleda crackers make perfect stocking fillers! This one contains a 30ml tube of the cult status beauty product Skin Food – particularly useful for dry skin during the winter months.
- Alison Claire Mango Body Butter* (50ml 7.99): I was recently sent this body butter to try and I loved it straight away for the scent! I think this travel sized airless pump bottle would be great as a stocking filler, or you could even treat someone to the full sized 200ml pot for £15.00.
- Zoya Mini-cure Gift Set (£10.50): A cute little manicure set from one of my favourite nail polish brands. The kit contains 1oz Zoya Remove Nail Polish Remover, 7ml Armor Top Coat, 7ml Anchor Base Coat and 7ml Fast Drops Polish Drying Accelerator. I would love this in my stocking!
- NEOM Travel Candle (£15.00): A slightly more luxurious stocking filler at the top end of the budget but with around 20 hours of burn time and so many gorgeous scents to choose from they are so worth it in my opinion!
- Ecotools Brush Set (RRP £14.99): I’m hoping to get this brush set for Christmas! It contains a blush brush, eye shading brush, angled eyeliner brush, concealer brush, lash/brow groomer and case for the brushes. If you shop around you can usually find this set cheaper too!