It’s that time of month again when the postman knocks on my door to deliver the LoveLula beauty box. After the disappointment of the last two boxes I was worried this one would be the same, but I’m pleased to say I’m really happy with this month’s box and I’m glad I kept my subscription!
Inside the box:
- Cowshed Cow Herb Restoring Hand Cream 50ml (RRP £8.00)
- Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo 18ml (190ml £8.95)
- Herbfarmacy Mallow Beauty Balm 15g (30g £14.50)
- REN Neroli and Grapefruit Body Wash 50ml (200ml £15.00)
- REN Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream 50ml (200ml £18.00)
I like the variation of products this month and I haven’t tried any of them before so that’s always good! The value is great at around £24.00 (box costs £12.50 including P&P). I’m now looking forward to seeing what LoveLula have in store for the December Christmas box next month!
What do you think of this month’s box? Have you tried any of these products before?