Time for Part 2 in my little Christmas gift ideas series! This one is all about gifts for him, whether that be your husband or boyfriend, friends, brothers, dads etc. Gift sets containing toiletries and the like for men are fairly easy to come by on the high street if you don’t mind buying products with not-so-natural ingredients. It’s the more natural/green alternatives in this department that can be a little more difficult to come by. Here’s my selection of ideas!
- REN Shaving Duo (£32.00 direct from REN website): This duo of Tamanu High Glide Shaving Oil (50ml £16.00) and Multi-tasking Aftershave Balm (50ml £20.00) sounds like the perfect gift for the perfect shave! It’s not something I’ll be getting for my other half as he’s often sporting the stubbly look but this would be great for a man who likes to be clean shaven.
- Green People Organic Male Grooming Gift Pack (£25.00): Another shaving duo – I’m sure most men can never have enough of this kind of thing right?! It contains 150ml Shave Now Wash & Shave and 125ml Cool Down Moisturiser. Green People’s Organic Homme range has got good reviews across the internet so this could be a good one to go for.
- Cowshed Bullocks for Men Christmas Duo (£28.00): This is one of the natural brands that are available to buy in person in a few stores such as John Lewis. The set contains a 300ml Bullocks Bracing Body Wash and 100ml Bullocks Soothing Moisturiser. I’ve also seen great reviews of Cowshed online and all their ranges have entertaining names – their products could be particularly great for those with a sense of humour!
- Weleda Moisture Cream for Men 30ml Christmas Cracker (£10.95): I just love the idea of Christmas crackers containing beauty products! This one from Weleda contains their Moisture Cream for Men. I always find Weleda products impressive and I imagine this one would be too!
- Bodhi Mint Thé Refreshing Bath & Shower Therapy (250ml £23.00): Bodhi products are created to be unisex and having tried this (and several other Bodhi products) myself I definitely agree. The Mint Thé fragrance is a personal favourite and is said to be ideal for using after sports, so this could be perfect for those guys who enjoy their sports and exercise!
I hope I’ve given you some ideas for what to get him for Christmas! I also posted a few gift ideas for her last week incase you missed it. Stay tuned for budget friendly gift ideas/stocking fillers under £15 next week!