After hearing a lot about beauty boxes recently, I realised getting a beauty box every month would be a great way to try new products. The problem was that I didn’t want to cave in and subscribe to a box which may send me products containing potentially harmful ingredients, so I did my research and found a natural and organic beauty box from a company called Amarya. Today was the day I received my very first Amarya Beauty Box!
What’s in the box:
- Cowshed Slender Cow Extra Firming Body Butter 50ml, RRP £10.00
- Madara Nourishing Soap 250ml, RRP £9.00
- Madara Time Miracle Day Cream 1.5ml sample (full size 50ml RRP £34)
- Madara Sun Flower Tinting Fluid 1.5ml sample (full size 50ml RRP £23)
- Madara Moon Flower Tinting Fluid 1.5ml sample (full size 50ml RRP £23)
I was really impressed with the contents, especially in terms of getting your money’s worth! This beauty box cost me £12.50 (including P&P) and the contents are in total worth around £19 – great value for money 🙂
So far I have already tried the soap and the body butter, but I will be doing a full review of these products once I have tried them out a few more times! (Update: I’ve now reviewed each of these products in more detail here)
If anyone else has used these products before please leave a comment/tweet and let me know what you thought of them!
(You can subscribe to the Amarya Beauty Box here)