Spring has always been one of my favourite times of year and the spring/summer green beauty swap adds even more excitement! Green beauty has expanded hugely since I first began organising these swaps a couple of years ago so I’m looking forward to seeing what new gifts everyone exchanges this time around! As always, the swap is open internationally for any bloggers with an interest in green/natural/organic beauty! If you’d like to take part in the swap, just read through all the info below and leave a comment with the following details to sign up…
HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Leave a comment on this post to say you’d like to take part, along with:
– Your name
– Blog URL (or social media handle if you don’t have a blog)
– Country of residence
– If you’d prefer a swap within your own country or an international swap.
(The last day to sign up is 22nd May)
- You will be randomly paired up (using random.org) and I’ll send out emails to introduce you to your partner on 23rd May, after sign-up closes. From there, you’ll agree on a budget and timescale for your swap and let each other know if you have any allergies and specific ingredients you prefer to avoid in your beauty products.
- Get shopping for green beauty gifts! Keep chatting with your swap partner and browse their blog/social media to find out their likes/dislikes so you can get them something they’ll love!
- Exchange shipping details and post your parcel to your swap partner. When you receive your swap parcel, open it up and enjoy! If you have a blog, feel free to write up a blog post about your swapping experience to share what you received and remember to use the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap on social media!
- Send your parcel by recorded/tracked delivery if possible. That way it can avoid parcels going missing and your swap partner will be able to track the parcel.
- Make sure you package everything securely, especially if you’re sending internationally!
- Also be sure to check what you can/can’t send if posting abroad to avoid any customs issues.
P.S. If you’d like to help get more people involved, feel free to share this post on social media using the hashtag #GreenBeautySwap 🙂